- IT researchers and developers;
- Waiters and other service personnel in restaurants;
- Risk analytics for banks and credit organizations;
- Kitchen staff;
- Employees of front offices for financial markets;
- Financial analysts and engineers;
- Consultants and management in information-related projects.
Data on the number of vacancies for different professions was taken from the state employment portal ADEM.
The country is short on workers this year. Unemployment among the population is stable at 4.7%, but the number of unfilled vacancies on the ADEM portal is growing. Now there are more than 13 thousand of them. Therefore, places in the most sought-after sectors are open primarily to cross-border workers and those who have moved to Luxembourg more recently.
IT remains the most wanted area of expertise in Luxembourg — the demand for IT specialists among employers has not fallen all summer.